Thursday, September 5, 2013
I think I took about two weeks off this blog. I'm not sure. Regarding my previous post, that 'shit' is definitely still in me, there is never a day that goes by where I don't think about it and it hurts. I did have the past couple weeks to sort of majorly brood over it. I'll talk about it more as we go along. I'm back on the blog again.

So fall is here. We had labor day weekend just past, and now I'm on my Rosh Hashanah weekend. It started to officially feel like fall yesterday. The temperature is way down, and I know, summer is long gone. time to put the shorts away and wear some jeans. Not going to lie, I miss summer. Summer in the city can be pretty nasty at times but I miss the heat. It's time for our fall wardrobe, I look forward to expericing fall in the city for the first time. Be back soon.

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

.

.

Blog Archive

Search