Tuesday, September 17, 2013

I just got back from Singapore, which is why I've been MIA on here. My Grandma left us last week, hence my trip back. I'm not going to go into detail or write a post about it as this is very personal stuff. It was definitely a very emotional and exhausting weekend but the trip home was necessary. I'm still recovering from that in terms of emotionally, physically(caught a bad cold), and schedule-ly(busy busy busy), Just, R.I.P. grandma.

I was just gone for a weekend and wow, I was welcomed by New York with some very cold weather. It's 9 degrees celcius today. We are freezing but thankful for the clear blue skies and warm sunshine, and lattes of the world. We are loving fall but still adjusting to it. Be back soon.




0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

.

.

Blog Archive

Search