Sunday, January 13, 2013
Soo I'm having a little trouble with this blog. I'm not used to sharing about my thoughts or actions or personal photos openly to the public for anybody to read. It can get extremely uncomfortable for me, therefore keeping me from sharing it on here. Some things/places holds a very special place in my heart and that makes me not want to share either. I'm trying to be less selfish on this and more outgoing and opening to sharing and meeting new people on here, so bare with me when it gets super quiet on here sometimes.

I'm currently contemplating on whether I should share my time and thoughts on Oahu 2012. Again, that place means a lot to me so this would be somewhat of a challenge for me to post it on here, but I'll think about it and try :)

And because it was a rainy Sunday today, this is pretty much what went on around the house according to my iPhone...




P.S. there will be a lot of pictures of Lola on here, and when I mean a lot, I mean a lot!

And as your usual senior on a Sunday night, I'm back to trying to get stuff done for what's due tomorrow :/

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

.

.

Blog Archive

Search