Monday, May 6, 2013
while jet lag has been hanging around a lot, things have been getting pretty busy over here. 
but with everything going on, i feel so incredibly blessed and grateful. 
after all, one of my favorites of all time, john lennon describes as 'life is what happens when you're busy making other plans'.

so, here's a little of life lately according to my iPhone pictures...








^^had a newborn shoot on saturday, soo exhausted from it, i had to get a massage after that, it was nice! sneak peek from newborn session here!^
^^ all four are now out! finally, goodbye wisdom teeth for real^
^this has just been me the past two days, and counting..^

and now, it's 9:22am and i really feel like sleeping. goodness. 
i think i've been pretty productive the past few days though. been working on photography business a lot. 

3 more weeks of school left, come on!

new york post will be up soon!


2 comments:

  1. I have to say, it creeps me out to see your wisdom teeth off. >.< I haven't pulled my own Widsoms off as they seem nondestructive for the moment. They say you can eat all the ice cream you want after wisdom teeth surgery... I think that's one of the pros. :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those wisdom teeth look painful, but that puppy is adorable.
    Thanks for sharing!

    Hannah from I am a lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

.

.

Blog Archive

Search