Monday, March 31, 2014
So I know it's been a while since Lola's focused appearance here on the blog. I just downloaded Photoshop on my computer, so I think it's time to get back into using the dslr instead of always only using 'iphoneography'. I just took a quick snap of Lola to share for this post. She is doing very good, she's so used to the city and it's sounds and sights now. She's used to meeting new people on a daily basis and much more friendly and adaptable. 

Although she has adapted to apartment living, I'm not sure she enjoys it too much, think she misses being able to run around a three level house with stairs and a yard compared to my tiny one bedroom.  After this trip to California, I'm pretty hell bent on moving out there and trying it out for at least a year after graduation. I'm sure Lola's going to LOVE that.

As for now, I present to you, this stinker face, five minutes ago:

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

.

.

Blog Archive

Search